Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sleepless in Maryland...part 2

So Here I am in today's Technology , Our network is back up with a new router. something happened to the old one, It died.Out for a couple days.
We received our new one and we are up and running at full speed. Still under the weather a bit. Must be a virus, took some sudafed last night. I just got tired of the dripping in the back of the throat. I haven't taken that kind of medicine in a long time, so I took two last night. Bad plan, I was awake of night! Watched an old movie called,are you ready for this, "Twilight". It stared Gene Hackman, James Garner, Paul Newman, Peter Gregory, Susan Sarandon, April Grace, Margo Martindale, Levi Scheiber and Reese Witherspoon just to name a few. It is a thriller mystery about a private eye working for a couple and he stumbles into a murder mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment