Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday Post It


I am always writing on Post it notes. I have a few in my house scattered around in rooms. Supahmommy thought it would be fun to do a post using the Post-It Notes. Supahmommy has a neat link system on her blog go check it out Here.




I have been working on the New Fitness Log blog for a week now. Posting food and exercise logs, as well as sharing some information I learn along the way. After much consideration decided to open it up to all. The process to invite and have people log in seemed too time consuming. My hubby helped me look into the process of someone visiting the page. I did not like the setup. So I will open it up, take a look see if it is something you would like to visit. I do post daily and some times more than once.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
    Ill have to check out your fitness log!
    Hope you have a great day. ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your post it deal. That is cute and different. I will check out the fitness log too. That is probably just what I need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for getting fit, I need the motivation to do it and apprently I have none! I figure eventually I'll get the kick in the pants I need. Thanks for stopping by today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd check it out...but it might make me feel guilty about the ice cream and cookies I ate today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am following you now and will be back to check it out. I am on a weight loss journey and need all the help and information I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodluck on your exercise and workout.

    ReplyDelete