Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's Resolution Time -What Will It Be?

Have you made any Resolutions for the New Year? Many people look forward to the New Year by make a promise to themselves. I for one tend not to do this. Every time I made one I had a hard time achieving it. However for this New Year of 2010,I will Make one and put it in writing on this blog. Being very careful with how I word it so to be able to achieve it in the coming year.
For about 5 years I have been on a yo yo pattern with my weight program. This next year I will try to be on that downward slope to a healthier weight for me.
Now it is you turn. Will you put yours in writing? If you wish not to blog it, you can put it here on my blog. Using MckLinky for all to see or my comments for more privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment