Monday, December 28, 2009

It's Monday - Let's take a break.


Over the river and through the woods to grandfathers house we go.......Traffic was really bad. I guess everyone was headed south by land. At times like these I wish I had the power to Orb! Yes and be there in a blink of an eye. So we sat in the grid lock for hours. Left during the daylight got there at bed time. It is usually not that long of a trip. Thinking of taking a different way back.
Last week I ask a question what to get the men in my life. Well we got my Dad a digital Picture frame. It takes the place of Scrapbooks. One can still arrange the picture in scrapbook style with words and embellishment. Also gave him a flannel jacket. Thank you for all the suggestions they really helped.
How did you travel to love ones, by Air or by Land?

No comments:

Post a Comment