Tuesday, December 15, 2009

When stuff happens #2......


As I posted yesterday with the Pellet stove, Stuff happens. Yes it is still happening.....To continue my story, we are suppose to have our dishwasher swapped out. So this is Number 4 delivery set up. Each time the delivery company go to pick it up they tell them, tomorrow it will be in. Now I am really getting frustrated with this constantly marking days for set up. I have not done the Holiday shopping I need. Now this time I will not setup a delivery date until they know for sure the dishwasher is in.

This experience has not be good. You see there is a feature that the dishwasher is suppose to have, However,Ours does not have it and the company can not understand it. My take is, it is an older model on the showroom floor and the newer ones do not have the feature. so they are willing to replace it with another one. I was very upset with this process, I was cutoff the phone several times before I got someone to assist me. I can not understand what happened to good service. It seems that the customer service here in the USA stinks. But most of all the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Feeling like I have left something behind.....Now where is that hat?

1 comment:

  1. Nobody thinks or cares anymore. It is a rare gem indeed. I'm sorry that you are going through this. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete