Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Can it get better?

Well the solar is half covered with snow and the sun will be out for half of today. Hoping it will melt the rest of the snow of the roof. We are staying warm with our pellet stove and I am cooking winter delights. Trying to make them healthy style so not to gain the winter weight. Digging out of the over three feet of snow was great exercise for the core and arm muscles. We are expecting up to Two feet more of snow this afternoon through Wednesday. Hubby and I will be going out to get some more pellets today. Schools are out and will probably not be back in til next Tuesday. Winter sports are nice but this winter blizzard has paralyzed our area. How is your area doing this winter?

1 comment:

  1. That is an awful lot of snow! I bet your two are both pretty sore from shoveling that much. I guess I don't really have anything to complain about since we only got 8 inches yesterday.

    ReplyDelete