Friday, February 19, 2010

Aloha Friday- Exercise

So here we are..It's Friday! A time for asking a question. Not too hard or too long, just enough to learn a little about you.
I have taken a break from talking about green things and health issues lately. Oh yeah, I had also taken a break from exercising. Need to get back on the Wii board and EA Sports.

So here is your Question:
Do you exercise with a Wii system, if so which one do you use and are you a daily or a three times a week exercising person?

Oh yes I know that is three questions, I want a little more info then Yes or No. Now if you do not use the Wii system, then maybe you use something else, you can tell me all about it. I might even blog about it after trying it of course.
for more Aloha Fridays visit An Island Life
leave you link in the comments and I will visit you.

16 comments:

  1. I have a wii and use the wii active system and try to do it 3x a week but sometimes life gets in the way :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Wii, but I work out 4 times a week on my own! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE just got a wii over the holidays. I use it every day. I like the basic wii sports best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a Wii but I don't exercise with it. I have a back issue so I am not sure how much I could do with Wii Fit. So I stick to walking/jogging on my treadmill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a Wii and a Playstation. But my son just uses it for his games. I don't own any of the exercise things for them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have the wii fit. We haven't bought any other exercise games for it though. I try to get on it as much as possible... But that's still not a lot

    ReplyDelete
  7. NO wii fit here. We have the KIDS make you fit course here! Comes with a 4 yr old and a 2 yr old and a 5 month old. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use Wii Fit Plus and EA Sports and I have a Jillian Michaels game too but she hurts me. Usually I do it every day but since I tore my miniscus I haven't played. I probably should get back on the horse.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a WII and want the EA Active Sport for it, but don't exercise with it currently. I exercise with my Biggest Loser DVDs right now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My sister works for XBOX so I can't have a Wii. I usually walk or do DVD's.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't have one as yet so no. I hope to own one sometime when we can afford it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We have a Wii Fit, but the disk got all scratched up, so I haven't used it in a while. I JUST bought a repair thing for it, though, so hopefully that'll work and I get back into my daily routine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not really an excercise kind of girl but my friends swear by the Wii Fit.

    ReplyDelete