Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ready...Get Set...Go!

Oh Yea it's here, the time had arrived. We are Packing, making final arrangements, checking our list twice , and getting ready to leave on that GoWestMyFriend trip. In case your did not know we are going to Colorado, Nevada, Arizona , California and A Mystery State ( no Lexxie I will not blog it now!). My daughter has been trying her hardest to find out where it is, hehehe. I will not tell anyone. My friend suggested Blindfolding her so she will not even see from the plane. Somehow I think she will hear. So until the day of the flight she will not know, not from Hubby or my lips.

In Colorado we will be Water Water Rafting and other Mountain sports. We are spending The Fourth of July in Cripple Creek. They have a Big Old Fashion Celebration complete with Fireworks, One of the largest in Colorado.
Then off to Las Vegas there we will travel around the world on the strip, and plan to see the BlueManGroup!
Next stop Arizona, we will be viewing the Grand Canyon. Booked with two different Tour companies to see the all the sides. We are staying at Legacies Bed and Breakfast. It is owned by A friend of the family. We are looking forward to seeing them again.
Onward to California to see Disneyland and Universal Studio. Fun and Walking. Looking forward to eying Mickey one of my favorite character. Will be on the look out for Movie Stars. I hope to see Johnny Depp (oh, I just love Pirates of the Caribbean). Now I hear he will be The Mad Hatter on Alice in Wonderland ( as my Daughter says...Sweeet).
We will then cool down in our Mystery Place. No I will not say.

Please continue to drop by and check in. I will be posting some while on vacation.
Please make a stop over at At Home with Auntie E I have more info on that site about the trip.
Do not forget to drop over to Auntie E's Yard and Garden there I will be posting photos of all the gardens and out door wild life we visit there.
See you all from the West side of the Country..Only One Day left then Off We Go.

1 comment: