Monday, July 6, 2009

Now in Colorado, just out side of Denver in the Royal Gorge. We booked a rafting trip with Water Rafting. Boy did we have fun! We did so well that we feel next time we will try a even harder course. No one fell off the boat and we all got plenty wet. The water temp was 50ish so we rented Wetsuits. I have to say I just loved the cold water, it must be my hormones because it felt very nice to me. The trip Down the gorge was 9 Miles, took about 1.5 Hours. The water was the highest it has been in some years. That meant the white water was really swirling.




3 comments:

  1. Holy Shit!!! Looks like you're having a great time, I'm glad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    That would be fun and a little scary for me. I would of needed a wetsuit too. It is good that you all got a workout. Great pictures! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great vacation!!

    ReplyDelete