Friday, June 12, 2009

Fitness Friday- Wii Fit Family


The family is all active on the Wii Fit. Daughter is on the last Quarter of Health. They have to Log all their food and exercise. Hubby is working with SparkPeople so he is exercising and logging food and I am also logging and exercising. This means the whole household is in tune, Finally! I like this because it has been a struggle to plan meals and deal with complaints about no desserts.
Did well this week lost 2 pounds. Weigh-In for me are Wednesday on this blog (see upper right- side bar).
Has anyone had a family member have a birthday while doing the Wii Fit? It was a shock when I turn on the Wii on heard " ... did you know Capt D has a birthday today,....do something special for him....". I just had to laugh the Wii reminding me. So ,when hubby came home I had him do his Wii fit. When he logged in (I wanted to see what it would do for him), there was a birthday party on the Wii..What a riot. Streamers and all. We went out to eat at The Outback. We only go once a year. We all enjoyed the Wii birthday celebration!

5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Way to go on losing 2 pounds. That is great! Wishing you and your family much success to a healthier life. Have a wonderful day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool it celebrates your birthday! Nice it reminded you of it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 2 pound weight loss! You're on the right track! I love when the wii fit asks about my husband or reminds me of a birthday, that's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so great that the whole family is on board with getting healthier! Congrats on your loss!

    ReplyDelete