Monday, June 15, 2009

A Workout Weekend

Saturday I worked up at the pool area. We needed to lay carpet, that meant cleaning the area up. Racking , removing weeds, and adding on the the deck all before laying the carpet. A lot of muscle work indeed. Of course it was in the upper 80s pushing close to the 90s. I did the cleaning work, hubby did the deck work. Adding to the heat we burned some leaves and wood in our pit. So that meant it got hot and I needed to cool off. Into the pool I went! Bathing suit was on under my clothes(knowing I would be doing that,hehe). With Oldie's music playing exercising in the pool came naturally. Well, Hubby could not stand seeing me in the pool alone so he join me. A little break in the yard work is always nice. I was in and out of the pool all day.
Sunday, had family over. The Kids hit the pool and we swam and played. More pool exercise for me! Today my muscle feel it, however I will spend some time pool exercising. So, the exercise ticker moved quite a bit over the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I love when you are doing stuff around the house/yard and are able to geta work out and enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pool certainly sounds like a refreshing way to keep motivated on a hot day.

    ReplyDelete