Monday, April 12, 2010

The Ultimate Blog Party

We are still in the mist of the Ultimate Blog Party. What a thrill ride. I have met so many new friends and found some great blogs to follow. If you are new, scroll down to learn a little about me. Dropping by for a visit? check out the party site, click on the banner above. We are have a blast. Oh yes one more thing, What's a party without food!..... I posted a party Brain food recipe at my Kitchen site. check it out Here. We all need this brain power food to remember all those names.
Tomorrow my "Got Evidence" series part 1 will post. We are looking at Diet drinks.
Have fun at the party, oh by the way there are a lot of give a ways.
Added to my desire list;
netflix US11
restaurant.com US12
Holiday Inn Main gate stay US40

So why don't you check out the prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment