Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Vacation Weight?

Staying fit on vacation is very hard. I tried to eat the right foods; fish, veggies, fruit and stay away from fast foods, potato chip, fries, baked goods, breads. Balancing the sweets and starches have been a challenge. Tomorrow is weigh-in day and I am a little worried, I think I did gain some weight even though I was careful. So tomorrow will tell. I will be at home with my own scales.
Had a lot of fun on the GoWestMyFriend trip. Tried new things and did a lot of walking. One thing that is hard is the family hinders me, Hubby can not walk due to his back and legs, Daughter is a teen and for some reason thinks like her father, Not wanting to walk. On the other hand I could Just Walk forever!! Even with my bad leg nerve! Anyway I will have to start back on the exercise routine and eating healthier. How do you weather on vacations?

No comments:

Post a Comment