Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's In the Bag

It has been a while since I did an update on our recycling adventure. We are doing well. I am finding it easier to use the cloth bags and the family is getting better at using them. Our stores seem to not be against them anymore. Gladly excepting them to hold our merchandise. Hubby still has a hard time and brings home those plastic things. I hope he reads this a gets with the program! He is such a stickler on the Energy usage, always turning of lights and replacing them with those kind I do not like... but tolerate. Now if I could just get him on the bag cycle things. Now as far as the Recycles to the curb, we all do well with that. Have notice that the regular trash day are now just down to one trash can! That is a great defeat for us. We used to have three cans full. Now with this Green mind, our family seems to be living thinking first and doing our part.
So How are you doing with Recycling?

1 comment:

  1. this is a good way to do our planet some good. i also like to use cloth bags. i'm also planning to buy a small white board to eliminate the use of paper or post its for my reminders. thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete