Thursday, September 20, 2012

Entrecard Widget Down

You might notice that the Entrecard widget has been removed from my Blog sites. It seems that the site is having technical trouble. It has been down for several days. I found that when trying to load my sites this is causing a delay. So, until they are up and running again the widget will remain off.

I read that there has been some problems with the service. I hope this doesn't mean they are down for good. However I will be looking for some other services to use. If you know of a good one leave me the info in my comments. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. We all depend on the EC widget to visit other blogs .Hope it will be back on our blogs soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been busy the last few days, but noticed this a bit ago. Still down, needless to say. Then again, I get the feeling that the EC 'office' isn't manned most days. They probably haven't noticed it themselves.

    ReplyDelete