Thursday, December 23, 2010

Off the cuff- A break from everyday.

Well, I am getting ready to have the Kids over form the night. We will be Going to the Market , Cooking cookies, Decoration the backyard, going to a Light display and watching a Holiday movie. Looking forward to the time with them. Critter is a joy to have in my Kitchen. he loves to cook. Alex I am not sure. This will be the first time for her. She spent one night with me a few months ago. This will be her second one. Critter Lived with us as a baby and has been coming back to spend nights and weeks overnight since. He went to Canada and Pa with us.

I am look forward to these next days. Christmas music playing , Smells of baking, and Holiday fun. Making new Traditions will be so much fun!

What are your plans for the next two days? yes that's right TWO DAYS! til Christmas. Are you Done Shopping Yet?

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a good time with the little one's. Christmas has come and gone and the New Year is approaching.Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete