Friday, December 31, 2010

Friday's Question-A New Year


New Years Eve has arrived and many will be making some plans for the New Year. You can call it Resolutions, Guide Lines and just Promises.

I have a few this year.

1. I would like to, as many others do, Loose weight. Lets say about 20 pounds. I think this is a standard Resolution.
Although, I heard something on the radio yesterday, that said must folks who are in the lower obese range, do not think they are! That was very interesting to me. Even though the scales say yes our eyes say No I not.

2. House clutter is one Guide Line I would like to overcome. I am a Pack rat! Whether it be from hanging on to the past or just having problems letting go. I got it, Even though my house is neat, Please don't open the closet doors or the spare room drawers. And what ever you do DON'T GO IN THE STORAGE ROOM! Now I need the set a Guide Line to getting this cleaned out and my Pat Rat syndrome under control.

3. A promise to myself needs to be......Live Healthier. There's always room for improving our Lives. It could be by reading labels on those items we purchase. Making sure it is a healthier choice for our home and bodies. Or looking for more ways to go Greener in our Home Lives. Most folks spend two thirds of their day in their home. Could it be healthier for us and our children? I want to live a long Healthy Life. Believe it or not , Environmental cancer causing carcinogenics , in my opinion, is very high in the Home. It think this is one thing we all can control. I am the Mayor of my Home and therefore I can make it a healthier one.

So There you have it three things I can work on in this New Year approaching.

What are you going to work on this next year?

For more Friday Question visit Aloha Friday

11 comments:

  1. I need to work on meal planning. I am really bad about that. I know we eat healthier when I meal plan but most weeks I am too lazy to do it. I also want to exercise most days of the week, even if it just means hopping on the treadmill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. too, would like to lose 20 lbs. Would like to organize my house now that we are empty nesters and try to work on not stressing out but enjoying life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a pack rat, too! One of my goals for 2011 is to simplify and get rid of a lot of unnecessary stuff - it's necessary, to make moving back to Seattle in late 2011 or early 2012 much less stressful! ;)

    Happy New Year! :)

    Aloha: Happy New Year Resolutions

    ReplyDelete
  4. UURRRGGGHHH...that 20 lbs.
    Have a great New Years!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/12/what-3-things-do-you-need-besides-love/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My resolutions look a lot like yours! I plan to work on being healthier, especially by getting more exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. working on organization..
    well, at least trying to

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to work on my 365 project!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to be more physically and spiritually fit. It's possible, isn't it? Love visiting you from time to time. Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to work more on myself so that I can stop hiding myself away.

    I also want to give more of myself to love.

    Happy New Year's!

    ReplyDelete
  10. going to keep working on losing the weight I have lost...40 lbs to go or so. Also, grow stronger in my faith, start "schooling" with PArker...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Next year I hope to work on more me time. I need to find time to work out, eat better, and give myself some time to get rid of the stresses in life.

    ReplyDelete