Monday, August 23, 2010

Traffic Down?

I have notice the traffic is down. Oh I know been on vacation, summer time, busy life and all the other things that play in the situation. Was wondering how things are in your neck of the woods?

We have been in and out this summer. As my family says...I keep busy! That's true Being busy extends the life of me. Love traveling and finding out new things. So I will continue to stay busy.

What's on the agenda for the next few weeks? I will be working on the Dungeon, It will get a new name soon. Oh I have plans for that room. It use to be the sewing room until this summer. I know you will love the new look, stay tuned. You know School will be starting back up in a week. That means Fall is around the corner. I love that time of year! It will be time for some Fall cleaning and getting ready for our winter.

While on vacation I notice a few things. This year we Drove to our destinations. On the way we saw Wind Turbines, and Nuclear stacks, Coal mining, and the power of Water.

One thing that bothered me was the litter. Just can not understand why folks will not use the trash receptacles. Looking out at the Mighty Niagara I saw this.....
so what's wrong in this picture. No way to get it out,
so off it will go to the waterways of the Mighty Niagara.


Such a beautiful place and sight to see.. Litter just distorts the view.

Do you notice the Litter when you travel and what goes through your mind?

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a nice vacation. Yes traffic is slow. I think it is all around. That is why, I believe all the giveaways.
    As for the litter. It really upsets me. I can't seem to understand it. I have seen people throw things on the ground when they were right next to a trash can.
    I feel the US is a big offender. I have not seen it so much any where else.

    ReplyDelete