Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spring Cleaning Routines?

Now that Phil has told us spring will be arriving early, Do you have a Spring Cleaning routine?

This year I will be making a list of things to do. Both inside and outside. this will be the first year I really do this however, I feel that the list will make it easier to get ready for the Spring.
thinking about planing to do one room at a time. Now I have seventeen rooms. Now I could do this list on the day that the outside weather is not great.
I will have a outside list also, to be done on the days the weather is great.
Let's see there are 14 weeks until June. If i plan on doing two rooms a week and two outdoor thing, I should be done by May. The will give me time to enjoy the Spring and Summer months.

So do you have a routine plan for Spring Cleaning?

No comments:

Post a Comment