Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Headed out again.-- Yearly Trek!

It is that time again to head down south. This is our yearly trek to Florida. As I mentioned on my AT Home with Auntie E blog, we head there to attend a memorial for my Grandfather and many other Fallen Police Officers. Placing flowers at their names on the Memorial Wall of Fame in Titusville, for they truly are heroes.

This year we have made arrangements to go to Discovery Cove. We are looking forward to that visit. I little down time for us. I am eager to learn more about their Eco-friendly world. I will be on the look out for the type of solar systems they use. As well as if they are as Eco-Friendly as they should be. Being in the deep south I would think they should be more than we can here in the North.

Be on the look out for real time photos and info on my Auntie E's On the Go blog. there I send real time photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment