Monday, October 5, 2009

A New Greener Coffeepot.

Here is our new Coffee pot. Very Green if I might say. It doesn't have a heat plate that stays on, will brew 1-10 cups of coffee. Can brew a single mug or a couple mugs to go. I really like that feature. It will also brew ice coffee, which I am also fond of.
Our old coffee pot stopped keeping the coffee hot. We needed to look for a new one. Trying to be green about all our decisions we found this one. It's by Hamilton Beach called Stay and Go. Because it brews then turns off there is no wasted energy used. Conserving energy is high on our going green list. I will keep you updated monthly on how it is working out.

1 comment:

  1. I always pour my coffee into a thermos when it's done. I hate how it taste's when it's been sitting on the warmer after 30 minutes.Sounds like a nice pot though.

    ReplyDelete