Monday, May 4, 2009

The Weekend Project.

It is a rainy Monday,round 5 am now. Had Critter for the weekend. His G-mother walked in the Avon Breast Cancer event. She has Lupus and even in the rain she managed to finish the 39 mile walk! It was over a two day period. the training took months. Walking and running every day to build yourself up was well worth it. I am very proud of her!!
I worked out in the yard over the weekend. There was a time window of no rain. Critter and I moved a fountain from the brick patio to the deck. I really like it there! It has a fog machine with a changing color lights in it. I can see it from the Solarium Room (where I blog ), it is a calming view. Waiting for the birds to find it.
Here is a photo of Critter helping. More photos to see at Auntie E.s Yard and Garden.

1 comment: