Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday Weigh in

Thought I did well this week. Well the scale did not think so... My dad's scale told me I was doing well....loosing weight,looking good. Got back Home..My scales called my Dads' a Liar! I think my scale are going to Scale Hell! I am Sending it there!! Today I will go out to purchase a Heavenly Scale. One that will Support my Journey and not give me Conflicting Numbers. One moment it tell me congratulation and the next step on it say " OPS Made a mistake you weigh 4 lbs more...And it was just 2 second apart from the glorious.. rejoicing Number!! Say good Bye to the Scale from Hell...

4 comments:

  1. I refuse to make myself miserable by stepping on my scales so I play my pretend game which makes me happy and for now I'm not worrying about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mine is touchy too...so I do a weigh in with that and the wii balance board to compare and make sure I have the correct weight(I have to weigh in with the balance board at a certain time otherwise it fluctuates so much).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my scale, it actually gives me the same reading as I get from the drs. office. I don't weigh myself every week like I used to, but it is nice to know that it's giving me a true weight when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my scales at home are wrong. I recently went to the Dr and weighted in at 158 lbs in clothing and shoes. I came home and weighted in at 162 on my scale without all the extras. I'm hunting up a new set of weigh in scales.

    ReplyDelete