Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Start of Mothers Day--Excerise?

Finger Exercise...Surf..Drop.. Type.
Eyes Exercise.. Look.. Read..Focus.
Mouth Exercise...Talk to Hubby.
Butt Exercise...Slide rolls in chair.. Sit down.. get up..
Legs Exercise..Climb those Stairs..Down the stairs.. Walk to coffee machine.
Back Exercise...Bend over, pick up.
Arm Exercise (bicep Curls)... Coffee up to mouth... coffee down to table.. repeat 2 times sets of 10. change hands repeat.
Aerobics.. See tulips on table jump for joy, repeatedly.. Priceless.

Happy Mother's Day

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. Am just making my presence felt, my friend.

    Thanks for the insightful post. It is interestingly innovative. May I be so privileged to follow your every post? I have been dropping your EC. Hope you're in the best of health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good Mother's Day exercise to me too. Happy Mother's Day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day! I do most of these exercise every day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Said a little prayer for ya yesterday while I was being grateful hope your day was a peaceful one.

    ReplyDelete